Wednesday, May 25, 2011

818 of those thing I have with the teachers

is also a Teacher's Day, as of now, two decades of life time is spent getting along with teachers, which has experienced many memorable things, Too many memorable teachers to support the growth of their own now, and still inspire, motivate, and educate yourself. While he had the honor to have the podium, to the students who do some lovely things, compared to their teachers for their education and training, compared to the teacher that I still post on friends, colleagues and students, their have done is trivial. Only one teacher out the list of honor two years in the process of self-enjoyment here, but also ashamed done some inappropriate things and fraught. But now the annual Teacher's Day, one for teachers on have affected the respect and appreciation, one for themselves and enjoy this festival brings warmth and happiness of self.
think once some of the things with the teacher, or mischievous, or memorable, but, my teacher, have to forgive me, but also will encourage me.
the second grade, with a bunch of bully boys and girls rotten tomatoes stuffed the bag people, after seeing the girl crying, with a report to the teacher where the parents . I was fortunate to appear in court, surprise is that the girls and the teacher agreed that I certainly did not participate, so I let the girls parents. It seems like the look of the honest person then began to deceive. Teacher surnamed Jiang, is my language teacher.
then to high school, things forgotten, many things are looming, I remember those teachers who had only the students of that age with all the experience all the same.
high and one of the first semester final exams, in addition to the language poorly, other disciplines are red hanging, Chinese New Year mood is awful. Language teacher with the teacher to give my comments on the notice was Three years later the brilliant idea, I really understand the meaning of that sentence. Later, the university, the teacher began with the same contact with the teacher on me, thanks.
high school, the old classes Liu, appointed me as the General Committee, responsible for collecting class fees, and Casual fine old classes, not doing homework, class late, leave early, and so are punished, strict management. At that time I did not get to know who received the To be honest, I estimated at that time bad math is a bad loss, but after all, is taken from the people benefit of the people, and later the New Year's party all expenses. Liu vigorous and resolute style of doing things so I am very enlightening. Some time ago a small wine and Syria, talk about the past, still relish.
University, counselor Li. Interaction with others, reading and study, are great enlightening. But need to confess, we'd forged a few people out to dinner a lot of the teacher's signature ... ... Lee graduated two months later, received a telephone Li, recommended me to succeed School teachers honored to continue to learn, but also to their own track has a different kind of life in Seattle.
University, Chen Hu teacher, in a word, I remember the Translation of the book.
University, eastern Tibet Bin teachers, develop interest in the criminal law ever since.
University, Duan Fengle teachers, a lot.
After university, together with the success of Funny friends, with joy in the success of my colleagues, those names and those pictures are unforgettable.
After the success of College era. I heard some of my students have become much more, at the risk of their own talent, and I believe they are happy.
also those teachers friends.
Today, all the teachers, should feel happy.
me, except.

No comments:

Post a Comment